• Clean with very light smoke
Espadín – Tepeztate
• Mild Smoke
AGED: 2 mo. to 364 days
• Slight salt and mineral taste
• Sweet fruitiness on the back-end
• Hint of smoke
• Slight salt and mineral taste
• Sweet fruitiness on the back-end
• Hint of smoke
AGED: 1-3 years
• Dangerously smooth
• Agave forward
• Very light smoke
• Honey sweet finish
• Balanced flavor & character
Ingredients – Serves 2:
• 1 rambutan fruit
• 1 Mandarina
• 1 oz Nayaase Mezcal
• 1 oz simple syrup
• Hibiscus syrup
1. Cut in half the rambutan fruit and remove the innards, and put into your shaker
2. Cut the mandarina in half and squeeze the juices into your shaker
3. Meddle the the rambutan and mandarina juice in you shaker until the fruit is crushed
4. Grab your drinking glasses and salt your rim (we suggest using a chile salt)
5. Add 1 oz of hibiscus syrup to your empty glass
6. Using the back of a spoon against the glass, slowly pour in the rambutan mixture into the glass about half way. This is to preserve the two tone color of the drink
Ingredients – Serves 2:
• Half of a cucumber- sliced
• 1 lime
• 1 oz Nayaase Mezcal
• 1 oz simple syrup
1. Cut up the cucumber into quarters and put into shaker
2. Squeeze a whole lime into the shaker
3. Muddle the cucumber and lime together until large pieces of the cucumber are broken down
4. Add Nayaase Mezcal and the simple syrup to the shaker
5. Shake well until all ingredients are combined
6. Using a glass of your choosing, salt the rim lime on the rim before salt or chile salt to allow it to stick) and add ice to your cup
7. Pour your cucumber mixture into your glass using a strainer to prevent large pieces of the cucumber from mixing in and serve!
Optional: Add a slice of cucumber on the glass as a garnish
Ingredients – Serves 2:
• 1 oz Melted dark chocolate
• Pinch of Powdered chile morena
• 1 oz regular milk
• 1oz Simple syrup
• 1oz Nayaase mezcal
1. Add ice to your shaker
2. Pour the melted chocolate, mezcal, simple syrup, and milk in shaker
3. Add a pinch of chile morena
4. Vigorously shake the ingredients together
5. Pour and Serve over iced
Optional: Add to the rim of your glass sugar and lime for added sweetness
Our distillation process is guided by a highly experienced team of craft distillers and mescal experts Every bottle of hand crafted Nayaase is made with quality, consistency, and perfection in mind.
Our mezcal is hand-crafted from agave seed to bottle. Each seed is carefully planted by hand, and we select only the best agave to harvest. Our distillers have perfected the art of mezcal and passed along recipes that have stood the test of time.
After we harvest the agave and cut away the leaves, we bake the pina for 3-4 days in a conical stone fire pit before they’re ground up to remove some of the smoky flavor. What’s left is a unique, smooth taste unlike any other mezcal.
Distributors & Vendors
Last Updated: August 2020
1. USER’S ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
By using this site, you certify that you are 21 years of age or older, the legal drinking age in the United States, or are of legal drinking age in the country from which you are accessing the site. If you are not 21 years of age or older, or of legal drinking age in the country from which you are accessing the site, please exit this site immediately.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
We may make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, information about our products and e-commerce for purchase of our products. You are solely responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer and modem; and your own Internet access (including payment of telephone service fees associated with such access).
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the services available on this site are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
4. CONDUCT ON SITE
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the contents of your communications through the site.
In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all areas of the site may be available to you or other authorized users of the site. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
You acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
5. THIRD PARTY SITES AND INFORMATION
This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
Copyright © 2020 Global A Brands Las Vegas, NV
Neither we, nor our Affiliates, warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See “Use of Your Materials” below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
7. USE OF YOUR MATERIAL
Please do not submit confidential or proprietary information to us unless we have mutually agreed in writing otherwise.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
4. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringing.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C.A. Sec. 512(c), our Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as indicated below. Service of repeat infringers of copyright or of users about whom repeat claims of copyright infringement are received will be terminated.
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact us through our Contact page form for any communications regarding this matter.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA CONDUCT
We love engaging with our customers via our Facebook, Instagram, and other Global A Brands social media sites (collectively, the “Social Media Sites”), however, when you post on our Social Media Sites you MUST adhere to the following rules:
1. You MUST be 21 years of age or older, regardless of where you access the Social Media Site.
2. Content regarding or incorporating our product(s) must NOT encourage or depict excessive consumption of alcohol, underage drinking, or misuse of alcohol products.
3. Do NOT post any content that expressly or by implication suggests a relationship between the consumption of alcohol and health benefits or effects.
4. Do NOT post any content that is derogatory, disparaging, deceptive or misleading, promotes bigotry, is abusive or threatening, vulgar or obscene.
5. Do NOT post any content that contains nudity and/or includes sexually explicit content.
6. Do NOT post content (including but not limited to photos, images, logos, songs, or text) that you do not own or have the rights to use.
7. Do NOT post or solicit anyone’s name, phone number, address, email address or other personal information.
We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove any posts or content for any reason, including those that violate the above rules or that we deem offensive, inappropriate or unacceptable in our sole discretion, but we do not regularly review posted content. We take no responsibility for any content posted by you or any third party.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the site, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
Content available through this site may represent the opinions and judgments of an information provider, site user, or other person or entity not connected with Global A Brands. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized Global A Brands spokesperson speaking in his/her official capacity.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
12. PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTIONS
From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
13. INTERNATIONAL USE
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
The United States export control laws regulate the export and reexport of technology originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. User agrees to abide by these laws and their regulations, including but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content derived from Global A Brandscocktails.com to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of such laws.
15. TERMINATION OF USE
Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the services available on this site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or this site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.
16. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION/ARBITRATION
To the fullest extent permitted by law, any claim, controversy or dispute arising out of or relating to the Site or any other Service, these terms or any other policies or other terms incorporated herein (including the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation, enforceability, validity, or rights under any of any of the foregoing) (each, a “Dispute”) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, USA, without regard to its choice of law principles.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you and Global A Brands each agree to submit exclusively to confidential, binding arbitration in the event of a Dispute. The arbitration will be held in New York, New York on an individual basis and not as a class action. In the event that arbitration is not permitted by applicable law: (i) the parties expressly agree that any Dispute will be brought and heard solely and exclusively in the federal or state courts of competent jurisdiction located in New York County, New York and (ii) the parties waive any plea or defense that such courts of are not the appropriate venue or that they are not subject to personal jurisdiction of such courts.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to the terms of the paragraph above regarding New York jurisdiction and venue: (i) you expressly waive any right you may have to arbitrate a dispute as a class action; and (ii) you also expressly waive your right to a jury trial. The arbitration will be administered by JAMS. You may obtain a copy of the rules of JAMS by contacting the organization. Each of us shall agree on one arbitrator to conduct the arbitration. In the event the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator, the arbitrator will be selected in accordance with the JAMS rules. Each party shall be responsible for its own attorney, expert and other fees, unless such fees are awarded by the arbitrator to the prevailing party.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Section, to the extent either party in any manner has violated or threatened to violate the other party’s intellectual property rights, the non-breaching party may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or provincial or federal court of competent jurisdiction.
The arbitrator’s award is final and binding on all parties. The Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state or provincial law concerning arbitration, governs all arbitration under this clause. Any court having jurisdiction may enter judgment on the arbitrator’s award. If any part of this clause, other than waivers of class action rights, is deemed or found to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder shall remain enforceable. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, if the waiver of class action rights contained herein is not enforceable as to any person or persons, such non-enforceability shall apply to such person or persons only, and all other persons shall continue to be governed by the Arbitration Clause.
Giving Up Right of Class Action
As stated above, to the fullest extent permitted by law, these terms provide that all Disputes will be resolved by binding arbitration and not in court or by jury trial. IF A DISPUTE IS ARBITRATED, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE GLOBAL A BRANDS PARTIES INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS INCLUDES GIVING UP YOUR RIGHTS TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AS SET FORTH IN ANY STATE OR PROVINCIAL STATUTE.
Additional Limit on Claims
Except as otherwise prohibited by law, any Dispute must be brought within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arises.
To the extent that any portions of this Section are prohibited by law (including, without limitation, as may be prohibited by the laws of the Provinces of Quebec and Ontario, Canada). Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions, then such portions shall be modified to the extent possible and necessary to preserve the original intentions of this Section, and the validity or enforceability of the remaining portions of this Section shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via e-mail or conventional mail. Legal Notices to us must be sent to us through our Contact page form.
Notices to you may be sent either to an e-mail address or address supplied by you for your account or registration. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you.
Products offered for sale and services available on the Site are for personal use only, not for re-sale. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of products purchased, and to refuse or cancel any order that we believe, in our sole discretion, would violate any of our business practices, applicable laws or policies.
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes, any portion of this Site.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
Global A Brands Cocktails is committed to providing website accessibility to all Global A Brands users in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. We continue to strive to make our website more accessible and with future upgrades we will continue to make enhancements. For any questions or concerns regarding Global A Brands accessibility, please contact us through our Contact page form.
20. CONTACT INFORMATION
We understand the sensitivity of giving out personal information, and we do not share this information with other organizations.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to handle your purchases, provide customer service, improve our products, provide in-person experiences or events and send you information on our products, trends, and promotions, we may ask you to provide, and/or may collect, the following categories of information:
1. Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our website, or information that you give us in any other way, such as your:
a. contact details (such as your name, postal addresses, phone numbers and email addresses),
b. demographic information (such as your age or age range and gender),
c. online registration information (such as authentication information),
d. payment information (such as your credit card information and billing address),
e. information provided as part of online questionnaires (such as responses to any customer satisfaction surveys or market research),
f. competition entries/submissions,
g. in certain cases your marketing preferences
The above information is considered Personally Identifiable Information. You can choose not to provide certain Personally Identifiable Information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
2. Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This is considered Non-Personally Identifiable Information. This website, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our website.
3. “Cookies” and “Web Beacons”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies. A Web Beacon is an often-transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 pixel x 1 pixel, that is placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the email. It is often used in combination with cookies.
4. Data from Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyze visitor trends and enhance our communications with you. Google Analytics is an analytic tool that transmits website traffic data to Google servers for analysis. Information sent to Google includes the URL of the page you’re visiting and your IP address. Our use of Google Analytics may involve transmission of Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”), for example through the recording of a cookie identifier called the GA Client ID. For more information on how Google uses your data, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
2. HOW, WHEN, AND WHY YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you register for our services and register your e-mail address with us, or submit your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products or services on our site or at in-person events.
The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers. We may use the information to process your requests and product orders; communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
We may also use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to analyze trends and enhance our communications strategies with you; to improve the quality of our online guest services; and to show our ads on other websites and services based on information collected about your use of our website.
We may also use this information for system administration to diagnose problems with our servers and software or to administer our site.
If you specifically consent to additional uses of your personal data, we may use your personal data in a manner consistent with that consent.
3. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION
Information about our users is important to us. We do not sell, trade, or rent Personally Identifiable Information to others. We may share your information with our third-party service providers that work on our behalf, including by providing or fulfilling the products and services you request, authorizing and processing your payments, performing fraud protection and credit risk reduction, marketing and promotional material distribution, website and application evaluation, data analysis, website improvements, and, where applicable, data cleansing, marketing, promotions and other services performed on our behalf.
We may contract with third-party marketing companies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect non-personal information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use non-personal information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. These targeted advertisements may appear on other websites that you visit. The anonymous information is collected through the use of technology such as Cookies and Web Beacons. No Personally Identifiable Information is collected in this process.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Except as provided herein, Global A Brands will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for marketing purposes. In accordance with our third party policies, however, a third party advertising management service (such as Google) may monitor your activity on our website. In addition, Global A Brands may contract with service providers to maintain and manage our customer information and website, to distribute event information to you, to fulfill promotions, to fulfill orders, and to communicate with our customers.
We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use of your information. Global A Brands reserves the right to disclose information about you as required by law, in response to legal process and law enforcement requests, and as necessary to protect the property, interests and rights of Global A Brands.
In addition, we take appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure or is ever completely secure or error-free. Please note that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user name or password you use.
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain any personal data provided by you for as long as your inquiry is active (as determined by us) and for a reasonable time thereafter, or if applicable, for as long as you remain on our marketing list. Even if we delete some or all of your personal data, we may continue to retain and use aggregate, anonymous data previously collected and/or anonymize and aggregate your personal information.
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new vintages, products or upcoming events. If you supply us with your telephone number online you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders placed online or information on new vintages, products or upcoming events.
6. REQUESTS TO UPDATE, CORRECT, OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request to have Global A Brands update, correct or delete your personal information by sending an email through our contact page. Global A Brands may decline a request to delete personal information if maintaining the personal information is necessary for the business to:
1. Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between Global A Brands and the consumer.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
3. Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when Global A Brands’s deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent.
7. To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with Global A Brands.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
7. DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, Global A Brands does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
8. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
9. EQUAL SERVICE
11. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
12. NOT DIRECTED TO INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE
Our website is not intended for people under the legal drinking age of 21. We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information from or about individuals under the age of 21. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from an individual under the legal drinking age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to locate and delete such information from our database.
13. CONTACT US